How to Distinguish Different Manufacturing Processes of Medal Badges?
In the production of personalized metal badges, some badges can be clearly seen their processes. However, some badges because of the small difference in appearance adopts different processes, so their price and materials are usually different as well. Next, let's briefly introduce some easily confused badge processes and their identifications.
1. Cloisonne personalized metal badges
The cloisonne badge is also called hard enamel badge or true enamel. The true enamel badge is the most high-grade metal badge, followed by imitation enamel. Real enamel and imitation enamel look very similar, so how to tell the craft? The following points will tell you:
(1) From the perspective of material: real enamel uses pure copper, that is, red copper as the main material, while imitation enamel can be red copper, brass, or iron material.
(2) From the perspective of color: solid particle cloisonne glaze is used for real enamel, while enamel color paste is used for imitation enamel, so the color of imitation enamel is obviously richer than that of real enamel.
(3) From the perspective of firing temperature: real enamel needs 800 degrees high temperature firing, while imitation enamel can be fired at 100-200 ℃. Real enamel color looks granular, while imitation enamel is relatively level off and smooth. For their three-dimensional effects, real enamel surface slightly raised with an arc shape, while imitation enamel surface is smooth.
2. Imitation enamel badge and paint personalized metal badges
This is easier to identify. Imitation enamel badge surface is smooth, and the paint badge surface has a certain sense of concave convex. Personalized metal badge paint color is partly concave, and metal lines or metal surface are convex. It is worth mentioning here that sometimes the surface of the paint badge is added with glass, it will be smooth, so it needs to be carefully identified.
3. Paint badges and bite versions of personalized metal badges
Paint badge has a strong concave convex feeling. And its thickness is generally 1.2mm. Whereas, lines of the bite version badge are more delicate and the thickness of the bite version badge is generally 0.8mm.
4. Stamping badges and paint personalized metal badges
Stamped badges are only metallic and not painted, whereas paint badges are painted.
5. Zinc alloy personalized metal badges
The biggest characteristic of zinc alloy badges is that the section is generally slightly tilted, while the general badges of copper and iron are generally not tilted.
After stamping, casting and other steps, metal badges are made of the reprocess of paint or soft enamel. There are exquisite colorful badges. Personalized metal badges have strong stereo sense and their administrative levels are outstanding. All kinds of decorative pattern is one of the badge product types that most high-end users use. Not convex-concave pattern of color metal badges has shorter post time limit for a project, so suitable for mass production. Nowadays, badges are often used as customized commercial promotional products. In addition, metal badges are widely used in fashionable accessories. If you want customized metal badges, yppromotion will be your preferred one!